Sometimes the most intriguing girls are right next door—BFFs, ex-girlfriends, new girls in town, party girls, study mates, teammates, and sexy strangers. All it takes is a night out, the right moment, or an accidental kiss to discover what’s been there all along—the perfect girl for a love that lasts a lifetime. Best-selling romance authors tell it from the heart—sexy, romantic stories of falling for the girls next door.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Cupcake by Georgia Beers
- Guilty Pleasure by M. Ullrich
- Hooper Street by Anna Larner
- Snow Day by Missouri Vaun
- Knocking on Haven’s Door by Brey Willows
- Gold by Giselle Renarde
- Love Unleashed by Karis Walsh
- Bat Girl by Laney Webber
- The Aisle of Lesbos by Allison Wonderland
- Kiss Cam by Lisa Moreau
- The Girl Next Door by Beth Burnett
- October Moon by Sheri Lewis Wohl
- Chemistry by Lea Daley
- Black Out by Ronica Black
- Dog Day of Summer by Kris Bryant
- The Perfect Blend by Rion Woolf
- Welcome to the Neighborhood by Aurora Rey
- Neighbors by Elizabeth Black
- Black Sheep by Nell Stark
Author’s Note: My story, “Welcome to the Neighborhood,” features Gina and Kel from Built to Last.
College: four years when anything goes and rules are made to be broken. A time for freedom, experimentation, and guiltless pleasures. Come join the co-eds for a homecoming bash, crash a girls-only party, and enjoy study hall where the topic is Eros. From roommates with benefits to sexy sorority initiations, hot professors demanding extra credit after class and summer vacation threesomes, this collection is required reading for anyone looking to earn an A in sex-ed.
Author’s Note: My story, “In the Stacks,” takes place in the library.